Actions and Points
New for 2017: With the debut of SIBA's new interactive member hub, the B3! program has been updated to make the most of the new opportunities for the SIBA community. Here is what's new:
- Simplified Levels: there are now fewer levels to keep track of -- we've kept the most important "milestone" levels that earn rewards.
- Simplified Social Media tracking: Now, in order to earn points for social media activity you simply have to tag SIBA on relevant Facebook and Twitter posts that promote SIBA programs like the Southern Book Prize or Okra Picks:
- Twitter: @SIndies, @LadyBanks, @ReaderMtWriter
- FB: @ReaderMeetWriter, @SouthernIndependentBooksellersAlliance, @LadyBanks
- Useful hashtags: #okrapick, #southernbookprize, #siba17, #trio, #parapalooza, #southernindie, #readbuygive
- Simplified engagement: Your "feed" on your profile has a meter that shows your current engagement level. You must maintain "frequent contributor" status to redeem any rewards.
In addition to the actions listed below, SIBA offers points throughout the year for specific actions not named here. When that happens, an Earn Your Way to SIBA email is sent to all members notifying them of the special B3 opportunity.